I don't have a lot of time to write because today has been a very busy p-day! I was surprised with a call from President Sorensen this morning, when I learned that Sister McComber had arrived! This was very surprising to me because we were told last week that she wouldn't arrive in France until Wednesday or Thursday. So yes, now I have my baby bleue, and I am so excited to serve with her!
Some highlights:
- Yesterday was the baptism of Marcelin, Angeline and Yann. It was such a beautiful moment to see them enter the waters of baptism as a family! For the program, we sang "Families can be together forever" and the Spirit was really strong. We had the privilege of being with Angeline as she watched her husband and son being baptized, and then we helped her enter the water. We cried and cried--happy tears, of course--and hugged each other so hard.
- I had exchanges with Soeur Amott on Saturday, and I am continually impressed with her strength and love. We were in the sector of Mantes la Jolie, and we went to some pretty sketchy areas and taught a lesson to an adorable girl named Anaisse.
- Lots of lessons that all went really well. Grace, Nicole, Sylvie, Aissatou, Maiwenn, Charles, Véronique.
Thank you for all your love! Elder Neil L. Anderson is visiting our mission tomorrow morning so I will take lots of notes for you. Have a wonderful week!
 |
| Classic, the tag picture. |
 |
| Us posing with our baptismal programs |
 |
| The baptism of Marcelin, Angeline and Yann |
 |
| Jesus gives high fives too, right? |
 |
| With S. Tulieva, moments before entering a very sketchy building in Plaisir. |
 |
| Celebrating the birthdays of S. Meunier, S. Olsen, S. Scoffield, and E. Campbell after our Thursday meeting. |
 |
| Picking up S. McComber today! |
 |
| The three musketeers, as many French people call us. |
 |
| When we went to the Louvre last week. Paintings inside paintings. |
 |
| View from the Louvre |
 |
| S. Montalvo is really good at parking |
Comments
Post a Comment