Soeur Ethington | Week 51

Hello everyone! This week has absolutely flown by. Some highlights:

- We had new missionary conference with all the new missionaries, including Soeurs McOmber, Curtis, Jones, and Legault. It was fun for them to see all their good MTC friends again, and it was surreal for me because I feel like my new missionary conference wasn't that long ago at all!

- On Wednesday, I attended my second mission council. I'm always so amazed by all the incredible leaders in this mission, and it's humbling to be in their presence as a council. We discussed lots of new and exciting things that are happening in our mission. One of my favorite things that was shared was during President Sorensen's spiritual thought, where he testified of how God sees the sacrifices we make and how He makes them sacred. I've seen that again and again in my mission, and I'm so grateful we have a loving Heavenly Father who blesses us when we follow Him.

- On Saturday, I had exchanges with Sister Olsen! It was a crazy and amazing day. We had four back-to-back rendez-vous:
  • We taught Grace and Maïwenn, which was one of my favorite lessons I've ever taught. There was no room in the Visitors' Center or the Family History room, so we ended up teaching the lesson inside the waiting room of the temple. The Spirit was so powerful and it really helped add strength to our testimonies. We invited them to baptism on the 19th of May, and they both accepted! Such a tender mercy. 
  • After that amazing lesson, we taught the Restoration to our cute amie Hillary with her mother, Soeur Dacoury (a member of our ward). I love how powerful the Spirit is each time we testify of Joseph Smith's experience. 
  • After that, we visited a new amie named Givette and her twins. She readily accepted the Restoration and the Book of Mormon. 

Today, we went to the Louvre for our district p-day. We are so blessed to be living in such a beautiful country as this. I love France! 

Thanks again for all your love. I apologize for being terrible at writing some of you back. I promise I'll get to you all eventually! In the meantime, I invite you all to continue participating in the Come Follow Me program (and if you don't know what that is, let me know and I'll explain it to you). I love you all! 

-Soeur Ethington

Me with some recent converts in the Vannes branch. They said they knew my friend Elder LaFrance, and they asked for a picture with me since I know him! 

Me and Soeur Olsen at Mark's & Spencer's, the best store in the entire world.

The infamous salad wall at M&S

The Louvre pyramid from underground

Sans issue = no regrets

I loved this ceiling 

Crazy chandelier in the Louvre museum 

Soeur Montalvo in front of an old Egyptian wall

Headless?

The Louvre, part 49274923

 Inside my favorite courtyard 

More flowers from last week!


Comments