Soeur Ethington | Week 53

Hey everyone! Not much to report on this week. We did a lot of finding, a lot of teaching, a lot of workworkworkworkwork. 

I'm really loving the change of having full days in our sectors. It feels like we can get so much more done! We have more time to find people to teach and to teach them too. We have three amazing amis on date for baptism as well, two in May and one in April, as well as a few amazing progressing amis. The Lord is blessing Le Chesnay, and our hard work is starting to pay off!

I feel like I've gotten into the swing of being a Sister Training Leader, and I love it so much. It is a lot of responsibility, and it pushes me and gives me more opportunities to serve and show my love. I am so grateful for the sacred opportunity I have to serve at the temple, and I feel like my service as a Sister Training Leader is helping repay the Lord a little bit for all of my many blessings. I'm finally in the position where I can work to make things run smoother in the VC as well as strengthen the Sisters in their work and in their testimonies. I have learned so much and have so much more to learn.

We also had exchanges with the Antony soeurs. I was with Sister Ackroyd, just like old times! We were at the visitors' center the whole day, so we focused a lot on how to use every moment possible to invite others to come unto Christ. We also went to Picard, my all-time favorite store. Best day ever. 

We had a veillée last night, and I sang "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief" with Sister Amott. Afterward, I got tons of compliments so I was really touched and surprised! The veillée was centered on the restoration of the Church and the life of Joseph Smith. It was so well done and so many people were touched. 

Aaaalright that's about all I have time for today! Have a wonderful week, everyone! 

-Soeur Ethington 










We went to the Rambouillet castle today for P day! Here are some pictures. 

My favorite: Picard gnioccis.


 A cathedral we went to today

We knocked all the doors in an 11-story building. This was the view. 


Comments